SaiDham has changed the lives of more than 4 lakh children by supporting more than 30 grassroots initiatives in over 200 villages and slums across 4 states in India.
“When we rolled out our CSR support program, SaiDham was a natural choice, because we wanted to partner with an organization that is credible, transparent and rights based. SaiDham has all that. Timely communication and latest updates on children education are some of the things that our company appreciates.”– Sharad Pradhan, Corporate Social Responsibility Head, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India P Ltd
Why Partner with SaiDham
- We’re transparent: Our financials are public, and have been for over three decades. As an organization, we are mandated to carry out an annual external financial audit.
- We manage and monitor our projects: We manage and monitor our projects stringently to ensure efficient utilization of funds. Projects are also regularly
assessed by professionals to measure progress. Meetings with project staff, parents, children and community groups help us gauge progress.
- We stand for Lasting Change: We focus on mobilization of children particularly girls from weaker section of the society; training and empowerment of youth, conducting mass marriages of poor girls and providing health care through 18 homeopathic dispensaries and 4 eye clinics. Our approach gets to the root cause of these issues – such as free and quality education, nutritious food, uniforms, books and other study materials, sports, health care and excursions to the poor children, and so on
that keep children and youth away from their rights – and enable change that can sustain itself.
- Partnering with us. Be a part of our endeavour to make lasting change
- Enhance your brand image and be known as a socially conscious organization
- Encourage employees the chance to be a partner with social work to uplift the neglected segment of the society.
Adopt a Project
There is a tremendous scope of establishing replicas of Shirdi Sai Baba Schools that SaiDham runs. You may support setting up a replica for provding free and quality education to poor children of backward areas and slums.
SaiDham would act as a link between you and your selected project. We are responsible for monitoring its working through our Development Support Unit. SaiDham also continues to provide non-financial inputs to the project, like training, technical expertise, build capacity, information on child and youth rights, communication and campaign support.
When you adopt a project, you can choose to support an entire project or just a part of it, based on its area of focus – like education, health, vocational training, or its area of work – child and youth related issues such as the discrimination against the girl child, child labour, rehabilitation of the children of commercial sex-workers, and so on.
One of our partners, Building Kidz Inc through Home of Hope Inc, USA has adopted a SaiDham- project of Pre-school classes, specializing in performing arts to enhance academic excellence which has brought tremendous change in the interest that these children have to regular attend the school, in cleanliness and better grasping of the teaching and learning through toys.
Focusing on education and functional literacy for children and adults. Your corporate would have a comprehensive in-house citizenship programs, which encourages its employees to contribute, both monetarily and by getting involved with the projects.
Read more examples of such supports with both corporates and individuals alike, in our Home section under the title of Supporters. You can know more about the work we do along with For more information on partnering with SaiDham or to meet a SaiDham representative, please write to us at email@example.com.
As a corporate house you can give the individuals in your organisation the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of underprivileged children. This encourages participation and enhances corporate morale too.
SaiDham’s ‘payroll giving’ is a simple and effective option. The company’s employees contribute by sanctioning an automatic deduction from their monthly salaries towards SaiDham. This eliminates paper work and makes the donation process easy and hassle- free. Of course, to put this option into effect would require the consent and participation of both, the management and employees.
Over the years SaiDham has initiated, launched and organized events to amplify the voice of children and their rights. Events form an integral part of SaiDham as it enables us to create awareness on the situation of Indian children and simultaneously raise crucial resources.
These events focus on specific issues – from influencing child-friendly policies, to rehabilitation efforts in disaster and natural calamities, to creating awareness on the situation of children. Our campaigns have always involved the public, our citizens. Your support is crucial to bring about social change in the lives of poor children and their communities. By sponsoring a SaiDham event, you not only ensure that your brand or organization reaches out to a wide range of people, but also partner SaiDham in supporting the have-nots.